Sara Kukuljan, BS, RN, CCRC, PM-ACRP
Manager, Division of Clinical Research
Department of Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently enrolled in the MS program in Applied Health Behavior Research; Degree Concentration: Health Education, Program Planning, and Evaluation (HEPPE). Washington University School of Medicine.
Associate Degree: Nursing. Jewish Hospital College of Nursing, Washington University Medical Center. Missouri Registered Professional Nurse license # 154218
Bachelors of Science, Health Science Education. University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Responsible for the Department of Otolaryngology’s overall clinical research study planning, coordination, and execution, including extensive interaction with the project sponsors (government, industry, and private), clinical research coordinators and investigators, and the institutional review board. Also:
• Liaison in matters relating to clinical research activities between department, School of Medicine, and external agencies.
• Participate in the development, implementation, and evaluation of departmental policy and procedure for the clinical research operations.
• Oversee federal and private sponsor funding; monitor financial performance of research projects against operating budget.
• Monitor research activities in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
• Provide research education and training for clinical research staff (Departmental and University-wide).
• Direct and indirect study staff management.